Even Though We're Far Apart

Even though 
we're far apart
I always have you in my heart
to here
to now
till that day
I loved you so why did you fly away

god said she was ready
I disagree
god took her in his hand
and said to me

she is needed up here
she won't be far
when you hear her name
you may not laugh

then he went up to heaven and
off she went
even though she is happy
my heart got bent

she watches me as I cry
she watches me when I succeed 
everyday I wonder why
why my sister had to die

but then I'm told 
she is now free
to live her life
in eternity

she has her life
ahead of her
but even though she's gone 
I can finally breathe firm

it was wonderful friendship between her and I
remembering it now makes me cry
you think of her sorrow you think
of her pain

now just remember she is healthy again
he took her away to a better place

you hurt my sister
I hurt you  face

0 Comments: